Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wonderful Monday

Woah! wonderful monday haha, woke up feeling alittle lazy... lazy monday! well day past really slowly man... but see the action begins in the evening!!! haha couldn't wait to get out of my house man... i was like waiting till about 345pm to leave house haha... oh wells we celebrated geraldine's Bdae @ pastamania bishan haha man it was 1 fantastic evening woot! ate until quite full man :) after that we went walk walk played arcade haha usual stuff I guess... then it all boiled down to me and richard left haha... we went to amk hub to hang out... and guess who we saw? lawl we bumped into liting (well I hoped I got the spelling right...lawl) and we hung out till da wee hours in the morning... lawl lots of funny things happend, man it was a good laugh... lawl look @ it time... and I still got class later @ 930... full dae summore... *gulp* I'm so so so dead... haha

No comments: