Thursday, July 24, 2008

a slightly interesting day but uneventful week

oh man life's in a mess... very thing is a mess right now :x man i hate this kinda stuff man, gotta slowly piece everything back together again, its kinda tiring but hey i aint got a choice now here do I? lawl guess what? I've been WoW-ing alot lately man... seems like the good old days are coming back again... well it could be a bad thing... but @least it helps me get a whole load of shlt of my mind man... I wun have to constantly think of this and think of that... what a pain in da @ss it can be sometimes... haha I think i need to find something else to do fast man... or else i'll soon die on WoW again... now I'm just w8ing for WoTLK to release man... once it does... WoW here i come full time man! haha they amazing thing is... i abit sick and tired of my bitch man... althou my she more geared den my dude... i kinda find my dude more fun atm... lawl... man how i missed the days where we had everyone back den... we had puss(jon), merii(marc), myheart(steph), gene(lit), amil(jim), kx, mich(myself), fanta(yip), daphne(km), yipz(wilson), tonoz(paul), yuenx(william) and last but not least angelicsyn(christine)... thou she joined us much later... haha man those were the days man... now all that are left... mich, merri, fanta... everyone else retired... 

well today was rather funny in WoW... some lock scolded me just cos they kicked me out from the party and i got pissed and wiped the entire party... haha it went something like this.
krados: ccb
me: knnbccb
me: you think onli you know how to scold ah?
krados: fuck u la....cb noob shit
me: not interested in you... go fuck someone else

LAWL after tht he never msg me liao... banged right up to hes balls man! what a bloody singaporean joker... must be a freaking nerd that hides behind the screen... i wonder if he has any balls in the first place... lawl... oh wells atleast i know i'll be WoW-ing for awhile to keep things off my mind... thou i've got plenty to worry right now... but hey who am i kidding? no worries man... i aint gonna die that easily, gonna take alot more den this to kill me off... err well i hope so? haha well thats all for todae man. Ciao!

No comments: