Tuesday, July 29, 2008

collapsing from within, could there still be hope?

hmm... nothing much has improved... instead matters got worst... i'm losing it soon, crumbling from within i can feel... man my net has fucked me real bad over the past few days, pay so much for this kind of FUCKED UP service... balls to you singnet... oh wells @least i'm getting a new comp this thursdae... well hopefully i guess... things dont look so great atm, struggling to stay afloat in every department i guess, i long to rest but i cant no matter how tired i am... every night i sleep 2-4hrs max, and even then they arent peaceful ones... i wake up every now and then, my mind constantly thinks, i cant stop myself... too many problems i cant keep up, its getting heavier by the day... when will i at last collapse? a truth from a lie and a lie from a truth... i no longer know how to tell the difference... there is no sanctuary for me, only the harsh world... i have no place to hide and rest. will someone offer me sanctuary? no i guess not, no one knows how i feel or what i've been through... and no one will ever be bothered anyways.

All seems lost... i do not see a glimmer of hope... there is no light, only the eternal darkness of the abyss awaits. i have lost my light and soon my strength... i am but just an ordinary human being... i too will get tired, i too will get hurt, i too have feelings but soon i'll prolly just be that emotionless guy once more... numbed to all hurt, anger, joy, love, jealousy, hatred, happiness.

No comments: