Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Someone shoot me already

Amagad! will someone just shoot me already... this is getting crappier by the day... omg emotional unstability...JUST WTF IS GOING ON... this whole damm thing is bullshit, i just wonder how much longer can my mask last before cracking... I rather someone shoot me before my mask breaks apart. problems aplenty, so run away and fight another day? bullshit there wouldnt be another day... it's over man this is way way way way way too much for me to handle... FOR FARKS SAKE LOOK @ THE FARKING PROBLEMS
1.Family (Big pain in the @SS)
2.Love life (It sucks to be a libra)
3.Emo shit (Dun farking ask me I also dunno why)
4.Lonely? now wtf is that kind of problem>
5.Insignificant presence (Oh yeah thats the real deal baby)

*pulls out his Desert Eagle, points it to his head and pulls the trigger...BANG!* if only things were that easy... life is so insignificant now, doesnt really matter to me anymore with what happens... I think I had enough liao, this is so fucked...

No comments: