Monday, July 7, 2008

Is everything an Illusion?

Another truth has been revealed in the on raging saga within the family... I'm confused more then ever now, I've totally lost my confidence in da family... I no longer know what is going on... ironic isn't it? how I so totally used to the game of deception and betrayal, get knocked off my seat in this saga just like that, thrown into disarray... family is suppose to be united eh? well the way I see it now its just me, myself and I man... I dont even know who I can trust now... looks like all I can trust is myself now... I guess that is just the way to survive now... so what I've seen all these years is just an illusion? how great... my life an illusion... fantastic... so what is real? Has my whole life been a lie? I think only time will tell... until den I guess I just have to find my way around this whole damm shlt hole.

No comments: