Monday, June 30, 2008

Free, Breakthrough

Hmm... the day started in a pretty weird way for me, woke up @ 1035 and headed on down to amk hub... to play ARCADE! kind of weird right? well i got back @ about 130... had lunch and @ about 230 i went into my usual sunday afternoon slumber... Man I had the same dream again! how spot on can it get... woot sometime wierd is going on definately.. well I shared it with edmund and richard and guess what? edmund told me he had a similar dream 2days back... okay... interesting but wierd... oh wells lets cut the unimportant stuff out shall we?

Haha I had my breakthrough I've been longing for!! I've finally got my breakthrough on my fear of rejection! YEAH!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! Praise the LORD!! now i feel FREE no longer burdened!!! HAHA!! HE sure knows how to do things with a bang! WOW.

No comments: