Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wounded...Bleeding...

All that has happend... at last could the end be near? could my insignificant presence finally be coming to an end? what else is there left? i've lost all significant interest... wounded? yes... and its not closing... bleeding slowly, till there's no more blood left to spill... being crushed slowly under the mighty weight... i can barely stand... right now i'm standing for 2 purpose only... forcing myself to carry on... but once these 2 purpose crumbles... i will surely fall... sometimes i wonder how much more can i go on... after all i'm just but a ordinary human being... eventually my body and mind will give way... i've taken quite a beating no physically, but emotionally and mentally... my mental barrier can no longer protect me... its been crushed by him. all i've left is just me, myself and her...

now i just hope my wounds can heal... hopefully it will, i'm using what is left to pull thru this tough time... and apparently this is the toughest time in my 23years of existence. May God save me.

No comments: