Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cool interesting Yesterday and a 1/2 Screwed Today

O.o past few days been pretty exciting! well other then school shlt and all, been hanging out alot too which is good because it really helps me to take my mind off certain issues, well atleast for the time being... oh well who cares? I know I dont, wahaha oh wells shall journal about WHAT happend yesterdae...wahaha well school was boring... so I aint gonna write on that boring shlt, but after that was INTERESTING... alot of funny and *ahem* other things happend... well basically we had lunch @ amk hub (well I aint telling ya whos the WE here, those that know shhh...) lol I had meatball Spag, and SHE had...what was it...oh yes fish and wedges..lawl I guess after that we roamed around like lost sheeps man... lol oh yeah we wanted to play K-pool... but tooo bad she cant go in whahaha... so farni man... In the end we decided to go watch movieeee instead! well... the movieeee was NC-16 wahaha poor her... BUT she managed to sneak in amazing... err.. no la I think is the people slack over there... thats why haha... well we watched WANTED and it was good real good I liked the blood splattering scenes... haha *SPLAT* the most interesting part is the last line man... "SO WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?" I was like wtf was that and she couldn't stop laughing man, it was just so lame... what a "shocker"... next stop... back to wandering like lost sheeps again... but hey this time we had someone extra... lawl aint saying who he is...go fig it out... haha wells we had dinner @ MOS burger (didnt know MOS had a burger outlet...lawl) after which we headed back to K-POOL well this time she could enter... amazing huh... eek not really my night I lost 2 games to him... kinda shucks... well I think we played 5 games or so? then we packed for the night liao... He went home, I sent her back w8 for her to change( lawl go back change and go out again...haha) den walked her to yck station and that was about that... aint going into more details... wahaha

Now for today... HOLY MAMA I woke up feeling beri beri beri beri blue todae... so yeah didnt pay twinkie a visit today... haha went to the bank to try and reslove that stupid unauthorize transaction... oh wells its going to take sometime anyways... might head on out again laters... man wtf is wrong with me feeling so blue and all that emo shlt... well only half the day has passed... another 1/2 to go... it better be an interesting half man... or I'm so going to emo badly... ciao hope for the best... (in a dilemma i think? ahh screw that dun think so much..)

1 comment:

R- said...

Well someone extra? interesting. Not your day huh? ha