Saturday, June 28, 2008

Letting it all go from my control...

Hello... well I guess nothing much really happend to me for the entire week other then feeling dead and lifeless BUT GOD has been faithful even when I'm faithless! I've been blessed financially!! Amen, Praise the LORD! well I definately need to work harder in certain areas of my life, but 1st and fore most I need to let everything go from my own control into HIS hands... servanthood... an area I'm not too comfortable but yet I have to start getting comfortable, imagine after all those years of having people serve you, then all of a sudden its your turn to serve people... its hard for me to sallow BUT I can do it through HIM who gives me strength!
well I'm definately looking forward to my growth in this area and as well as my overall growth! it seems that I'm slowly begining to identify more problem areas but up till now I have really solved all... if this keeps up how will I ever solve all? hmmm.... maybe thats the reason why I have the gift of FAITH. Whoooo... life is so full of surprises, either you take it or you crumble.

No comments: