Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back in action!

Hellooooo people! i'm back in action again after having no internet connection for 3days! haha i was staying @ grandma's for 3 days which explains why i haven't been blogging. Haha things are going smoothly, lots of great things has happend and i'm sure there is more to come as i continue my walk with GOD (praise the LORD!). Haha in the mist of all the burdens and problems came help from an unexpected source...my aunt (Thank You God!)... as i was spending time with my grandma, my aunt popped by and i took this opportunity to share my problems with her, and what she said to me really took me by surprise! i was completely shocked but yet happy that i was able to receive such an insight! she shared with me Eph 6:10-18 and told me that it is not the flesh and blood that i should be fighting, but it is the one behind him that i should be fighting... which boils down to Spiritual Warfare!!! this has really taken my perspective to a whole new level something beyond i could realise it on my own...how blinded have i become? Thank You LORD for sending help and encouragement in my times of need. I feel that i am really blessed to know that there are others who cares and are concerned about my well being physically and spiritually :) Thank you everyone!! knowing that alone already gives me the motivation and courage to continue!! (Thank You GOD!! Praise the LORD!!)

Last but not least, the past week has been one amazing roller coaster ride! i actually managed to got to church every morning faithfully for prayer meeting!!! haha i really can do all things through Christ!!! HE has strenghten my discipline to wake up early WITHOUT grumbling!!! Praise the LORD!!! i've attained a new level in my discipline!!! and also I've begun to LOVE praying!!! woot!!!! Amen!!! the LORD is WONDERFUL!!! I definately need to rise up to another level again and i hope its going to be soon!!! i just cant wait!!

No comments: