Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Changes...

Slow day it has been... went to watch KungFu Panda in the afternoon with wanfong and penny @ amk hub haha the show is pretty funny! so yeah guys go watch it if u want some laughter!

I feel I'm changing into someone I dont know,
I feel that things wont be the same anymore,
The world I live in, the world I'm comfortable in will all disappear soon,
I'm losing all that I've nurtured over the years,
Everything I've believed in over the years are begining to hurt me,
All that i've learnt in the past is it just but a mere illusion?
Torn between what I've believed and I've come to believe,
A sacrifice I have to make, a decision I have made,
Once again I've come to love, despite telling myself never to love again,
Again a wall too high appears, again I might fall,
Once again I must fight, gone are the days of hiding,
A final challenge, the last time I must give my all,
In God I trust, by my own strength I do not trust,
I cannot turn back now, in you my LORD I entrust myself.

How is it that I could love again?
I've told myself that I would never feel for another like that again,
Now I must face myself once more, now I must go through pain and hurt,
A problem I had left behind returns, I dont want to love another like that again,
But why does it come back to me again, I dont want to be hurt,
How could it be that I have fallen for one without knowing why?
I'm scared to even make the 1st move, its not like me to react this way,
I do not know what to do anymore, I'm lost.

No comments: