Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A decision to make....

hmm... seems like another slow slow day, another meaningless day passing by... well I had lunch with Richard @ 608 today haha I guess we had a rather fruitful convo :) after that I went home to sleep!!!! yes sleep!!! I guess I wasnt in shape to do anything else. well i woke up just in time to go for dinner! haha and boy oh boy what a fantastic dinner it was! I had my favourite CHILLI CRABS!!! ooo-la-la!!! check that out baby! well after that my day just reverted back into an uninteresting one... life is boring @ the moment, nothing to spice up my life... maybe when school starts things might just get alittle more interesting? hmmm... I dont really know what will happen, how will things change for the worst or for the better...

Decisions,decisions,decisions... an important one I have to make,
Soon it must be or destroyed I will be,
Faithless as I am now or Faithful I should be,
Lost as I am or Found I shall be,
In the darkness or in the light,
Filled with fear or be filled with courage,
Run away or stand and fight,
My weakness forever or My strength it will be,
Stagnate as I am or Grow I shall,
So important is this decision.

No comments: