Friday, June 27, 2008

Here we go again...

well... here we go again... I've just hit the low spot once again... it really does suck to be at the low point, everything seems dead an uninteresting... what's worst, I'm doing things that I know its wrong and shouldn't even think of it much less do it... I really really really need to pull my ass out of this state fast... but right now I just seem so out of sorts... to make matters worst school is starting next week... my oh my, how am I ever going to pull myself out of this slump before school starts.... well as much as I hate to admit it, I really need some help here.... but stubborn as a mule, i'll prolly say "its okay, no big deal at all, nothing I cant handle (with a huge smile there)"
Oh Lord I need some help here... please send help, I'm sinking...I'm drowning... *argh!*

I've just realised that my tolerance for my grandma's nonsense is rather on the short fused... man she'll drive me nuts if I stay on any longer @ her house man... within 24hours I had to answer her the same question about 3-4 times... amagad! terrible terrible... but I guess I cant blame her though, she's getting on with age... sometimes I wonder how much longer does she has on this world... and how much longer I have to share the gospel and see her get saved... Once again time is ticking... Once again I need to shape up and act fast. Boy oh boy here we go again.

No comments: