Sunday, June 15, 2008

Though Times ahead...

I can see the times ahead will not be an easy one... infact it is going to be very very though for me and my mum especially... because we know the truth, it hurts and disappoints us alot but i guess that is life, we've got a choice and i choose to live in the truth no matter how painful it gets.
Lost and heavily burdened with my family affairs and not only that there are certain issues of the heart that i'm sad and burdened, but its okay GOD is gracious and merciful i will stand strong and go on walking no matter how heavy and tiring my burdens get :) haha i can do all things through Christ who is within me :)

I guess rising up as a leader isnt easy, with all this kind of crap happening in my family and my life... i thought i would have already given up, but GOD sure knows how to keep me going i guess.. haha GOD sure is amazing. I mean like my family is more or less screwed, my own life is still getting back on track, my loveeee life is still some what near darn invicible(prolly not going to go into this point for now, perhaps in the later stages.)... this kind of things really just bogs you down making you want to give up and say "Okay its over, I'm finished there isn't a point in fighting anymore, lets just call it." BUT out of all this i'm making progress in my spiritual life! i'm growing every single day, i'm loving GOD more and more everyday! Amen praise the LORD! "seek first the kingdom of GOD and everything shall be added on to you."

I believe that ultimately one day everything will be fine... all that is in a mess right now will be fine in time to come. GOD please hear me out, i'm desperate... i need you... i'm wounded, i'm broken... i'm nothing.

No comments: