Monday, September 1, 2008

some random post lawl

weewwwww... i guess i'm writing cos I have seriously nothing to do at this point in time... its like so boring.. everything seems so uninteresting... its as if nothing interests me anymore... can you believe it? i'm actually finding GAMING BORING! ZOMG cant believe this is happening... maybe i need a new environment? i dunno... just had my 2nd interview today... to be honest i'm not really confident about it, or rather somehow i just felt that i've screwed it up... man it just seems i cant get anything done right... everything is just so messy. getting myself into a whole load of shlt and all... well looking on the bright side... atleast i think the school have decided to let me and my whole clique off in regards to that stupid incident... on the ugly side... more or less everything else is still messy. oh well i'm back to keeping long hair haha yeah i know i'll look pretty old in long hair but yeah... it doesnt matter (well actually theres another reason to it) now all i can hope for is that I wun have to cut my hair... short hair makes me look so boyish...

hmmm... its already sept now a new month but yet all seems the same, no progress haha bleah maybe this month things will change for the better? haha i hope it will :) and yes... my good brother edmund, wish ya all e best man... take heart dont give up just forge on ahead! UP&ON! i'm sure you make it this time.. very sure that is... so dont disappoint me and above all else dont let yourself down! cheers!!!

No comments: