Sunday, September 21, 2008

Words of encouragement that suddenly just came...

Casting aside all worldly issues and focusing my heart,mind and soul on God for it is written "Seek 1st the kingdom of God and everything else shall be added on to you." The mindset that we have determines the person that we will be. The Faithless will crumble and fall even at the slightest obstacle, the Faithful will stand strong even when faced with the toughest obstacle. Even when we are faithless, God is still faithful! and while God is still faithful how can we, his children be faithless? When God believes in US who are WE to doubt him? All glory and thanks to the LORD OUR GOD, for without him we are nothing but just empty shells.

you might wonder why I suddenly penned this down, believe me my brothers and sisters when I say I do not know why but suddenly while showering this thought just came to me and I felt the urge to just pen this in my blog. It prolly could well just be for me or anyone else and I Thank the Lord for filling my mind with such wonderful words of encouragement.

2 comments:

R- said...

[1John 4:19]
Brother, this vers is for you and don't worry so much about plsing him because he just wan you to live a life with Love and Faith. Although i have not touch my bible for so long but suddenly this vers just flow through my mind to give you! Be Prepare things that coming! Love is all! Amen? Ha

princemich said...

woah! Amen to that brother!!