Sunday, September 14, 2008

A decision made.

Its been a week since I came back and I've seen significant changes happening to me within just 1 week and now I've finally made the ultimate decision that is I will no longer play dumb anymore, I must rise up. It is time I finally buckle down, yes I am afraid of failing and rejection but so what I will no longer run but instead stand up and face it. I must be who GOD has created not what I am, I cannot run forever so now I've made my decision to rise up and be serious. It will not be easy but I will press on, I'm scared but I will be courageous. With that enough has been said, I am no longer what I am but what GOD has created. I must and will let GOD run my life, what he says I will do. I must do great things for HIM and glorify HIM in all that I do.


-mich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! haha. jiayou! :} so now can cut your hair liao hor? HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Memories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memories said...

I'm really glad you've decided to make this decision of staying by God's side. =) And yep, ever since u came back, I felt a difference in you, especially when you offer to buy a can of coke for me last Sat. Haha..

Everything that happens in our lives is based on our decision-making, whether big or small. I've been reading the book "Heaven is so real" recently and it really inspires me a lot. It is highly recommended. Have you read it? If not, I encourage you to. =) Cheers Marcus! Don't give up! =)

-Brenda

P.S. The deleted comment is the one above. I didn't include my name so I deleted it. Haha..