Monday, August 25, 2008

A wonderful day but yet an impending doom approaches

haha wow a great sunday... haha well sunny for e 1st half then rainy for the next half... haha went out todae man felt great,relaxed and man the feeling was just awesome... simply awesome... its like a long lost feeling coming back haha... looks like I need to work hard again huh... oh wells went to watch "Money Not Enough2" haha man the show was great seriously it was hilarious but yet saddening @ the same time... I could really feel the pinch in my heart when all the sad parts were being screened... it also really made me reflect alot deep down inside... it made think.."do I want the same thing to happen to my parents or my grandmother?" to be honest I'm actually disturbed that it stirred my heart... oh wells never mind that... I just wished time would have stopped today... the feeling i felt... the tranquil air... it was just so peaceful, light and warm. Cheers! brother edmund you need to work hard! and step on it! just as i too also if we both want to attain what we want... its a tough and daunting task... but overcome it we will i support you, you support me ya? just like old times sake :) we have come a long way now lets carry on supporting and cheering each other on till we're old and wither away thats what brothers do aye :)

Now heres the sad part... I have to submit my letter of explanation and go for and interview later... i'm scared... really scared... my last chance is hanging on the balance... if everything goes badly... i really wun know what to do... this is too cruel... just as when i thought i have found the reason to rise back up from the ashes... however some part of me is crying, crying out to god for mercy, forgiveness and keeping a glimmer of faith and hope that things will be okay...

I feel that I must push on and completed rise out from the ashes... cos if I dont then I will never be able to push on to attain what i want... to start from scratch is hard... but I dont mind, I want to finally attain my goals... no matter how many times I fall off, I will and must get up and climb again...

No comments: