Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a slow begining to the week

weeew... things have been moving pretty slowly nothing interesting has happend so far... other then the fact that yes i've been DEBARRED from my exams and thus having to repeat my entire sem2 and its gonna burn bloody huge hole in my pocket a naise whooping 2.4grand to repeat how naise... so yeah lor bo bian now need to work and hopefully i would have enuff... hopefully la, but heh reality says i wouldnt have enuff... /wrist man. err... well today's the 19th and erm yeah i really really need to find a job soon and hand in my reply slip to skool... lawl FER GOODNESS SAKES WAKE UP ALREADY!!! lawl hmm... well i've been sleeping "early" alrights like say 630 in the morning? hmm... dont ask me why i'm sleeping at that time... i clearly have no ideas what-so-eva... haha and clearly i'm screwed! haha everything seems upside down to me...LOLOL what a funky thing... but yeah other then everything seems to be alot slower... halp!

No comments: