Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

" Sometimes we fall, and when we fall we tend to give up hope or be disappointed, However God is always there shining the light for us to take notice. "

Woah looking busy this week, with so many events coming up! haha I cant wait for Thursday and Friday! and most of all this weekend!!! candlelight service!!! woot!! My 1st candlelight service man... I'm sure its gonna pack one huge punch!

I guess nothing is ever smooth sailing, be it maintaining friendship or even relationships. But I suppose there is one thing we can all seek delight in and that is our relationship with GOD, well his grace and mercy is more then sufficient for us. Even when we are at our most down period or like when we've been unfaithful, GOD is always there for us ready to pick us up again, or forgive us when we seek repentence. How many people is able to do such things in this world? I can almost clearly say zero? GOD is surely wonderful and magnificent.

Hey Darling:)! I just wanna say, " You are the most wonderful girlfriend that one can ever have, thank you for being there:) I love you darling!! "


-marc

No comments: